COVID-19 ProtocolsBrentwood, CA
At Oak Street Family Dental, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. We have always put our patients and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we could re-open with confidence! To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment. Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way. We want you to know:
- Our team has worked diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care.
- Our hygienist has streamlined her protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
What you can do
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front desk prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Everyone needs to be wearing a face covering upon arrival before entering the building. (One will be provided if you do not have one)
We look forward to seeing you soon! Our greatest reward comes from serving our dental family!
Tracy D. Benhamou, D.D.S.
A laser dentist is a great resource to utilize when looking for an alternative way to have dental procedures performed. Laser dentists offer procedures that are less invasive, less painful and less grueling for the mouth. They do this by using laser light beams to perform necessary treatments on the oral cavity. Ultimately, dental laser…
Gum disease is often hard to avoid; however, once it is detected, patients can immediately visit their general dentist for a diagnosis and treatment plan. In order for it to be detected, the dentist will have to rely on any symptoms or signs that indicate a problem. Ready to learn more about the signs?Sometimes when…
Dentures are great but adjusting to them can take some time. If you’re new to them or have just gotten a new set recently, there are several things you can do to get comfortable with them faster and make sure they fit properly in your mouth. Here are some tips to help you feel at…
TMJ refers to the temporomandibular joint, which often dysfunctions, resulting in serious pain. Individuals that suffer from TMJ disorder often turn to their general dentist to learn more about treatment options, as well as the root cause of the disorder. Each person varies, meaning the cause of their TMJ may differ, however, there are a…
Looking for information on the dental implant restoration process? Suffering dental damage that results in missing teeth is a scary experience. The good news, however, is that there are ways to replace missing teeth through a dental implant restoration. This review discusses the different options available with dental implant restoration.The first thing your general dentist…