COVID-19 ProtocolsBrentwood, CA
At Oak Street Family Dental, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. We have always put our patients and team’s health and safety first and will continue to do so! During the shelter in place our team has been busy reinforcing what we have always done to keep our patients safe and secure as well as implement additional steps so that we could re-open with confidence! To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment. Our vision is to keep our patients informed and supported every step of the way. We want you to know:
- Our team has worked diligently to make sure that all social distancing requirements are in place, so that every patient can come back to care with confidence.
- Your dental health is important and impacts your overall health and we are committed to supporting each and every one of you as we return to full services beyond emergency care.
- Our hygienist has streamlined her protocols, so that patients can return to their continuing care intervals, which are key in maintaining health and well-being.
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
What you can do
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front desk prior to check in.
- Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Everyone needs to be wearing a face covering upon arrival before entering the building. (One will be provided if you do not have one)
We look forward to seeing you soon! Our greatest reward comes from serving our dental family!
Tracy D. Benhamou, D.D.S.
Cosmetic dentistry is a branch of dental care that aims to enhance the appearance of the teeth, mouth and smile. While certain treatments under cosmetic dentistry are more superficial, undergoing cosmetic procedures can improve the functionality of the oral cavity. This article focuses on options available under cosmetic dentistry.Treatments under cosmetic dentistry can be simple…
A cosmetic procedure that has dramatically increased in popularity over the years is teeth whitening. Bright, white teeth can be visually appealing as well as a sign the teeth are healthy. For these and other reasons, many people try different methods to get rid of tooth stains. Here are some of the pros and cons…
If you are reading this article, you are already considering getting Invisalign treatments. This article will cover everything you need to know about these clear aligners and what treatment entails.Invisalign is a brand of clear aligners that give patients a less conspicuous way to deal with their teeth alignment problems. It consists of using clear…
More people are packing their lunches at home to take to work. To help save money, this cost-saving habit can be great on the wallet. However, it also allows for more control over the type of food that you eat. Today, we will cover the top 5 best foods to have in a diet that…
If you have misaligned teeth, an appointment with an Invisalign dentist may be in order. For years, the only option available for teeth straightening was metal braces. Nowadays, Invisalign trays provide similar results to those of braces without the hassles or discomfort of wearing metal braces. Read on to learn more about what an Invisalign…